Install UXThemePatcher For Windows 10 Anniversary Update By hungdaita on 28th January 2017 10:29:03 PM
- Before you do anything, create a System Restore Point - This is important. The themes on this site are perfectly fine if installed correctly, but mistakes can happen, and you definitely want to have a restore point if needed. Proceed at your own risk, and I do not take responsibility for changes that you make to your system that may cause you problems. Just follow the instructions carefully and you'll be fine.
There are basic free versions of themes (Only 1 theme, No ipack icon), but do remeber that if you purchase one of the themes you get the full pack (Full theme + ipack icon) & I will provide additional support - I will provide support almost immediately if you have same GMT with me from 7:00 AM to 10:00 PM (GMT + 7). Only $2.50 paid version supports me to continue developing these beautiful themes for you :) So please consider supporting the developer. Thank you very much!
- Also note that some antivirus programs may give flags or warnings. These can be safely ignored. You are doing registry hacks which many antivirus programs will flag. You can safely disable real time protection for installs if you like. This is of course at your discretion. But it is safe. Please refer to Help & FAQ's Here Now on to the good stuff!
Download this file Theme Patcher
- Right-click the EXE file UxStyle_0242_x86_x64_preview, select Run as administrator and hit Install.
- Next Right-click the EXE file Theme Signature Bypass, select Run as administrator and hit Install.
- Alternatively run UltraUXThemePatcher_3.1.0 as administrator and and hit Install.
- Restart your PC.
- You Need Install OldNewExplorer (Setting Install like picture "OldNewExplorer Setting") - [link]
- Copy all file in "Theme" folder to "%windir%/Resources/Themes".
- Mouse right on desktop select "Personalize / Theme / Theme settings " and apply theme. Note: if you change theme so still have white background, You need change to default theme then restart computer.