TeraCopy - Speed up data copying
TeraCopy can automatically check for errors of copied files by calculating their CRC checksum values. TeraCopy also provides more information about the file to be copied than its Windows counterpart. TeraCopy integrates with the Windows Explorer right-click menu and can be set as the default copyer.
- Full Unicode support.
- Support Windows Vista / 7/8/10
- Copy, move to user's favorite directory.
- Save reports as HTML, CSV files.
- Select the file with the same extension or directory.
- Remove selected files from the copy queue.
- Many other features are under development.
- Faster file copying: TeraCopy uses dynamically adjusted buffers to reduce search times. Simultaneous copying to speed up file transfer between two physical hard drives.
- Pause and resume file copy operations: Pause the copying process at any time to free up system resources and continue with a single click.
- Error recovery: In the case of a corrupted copy, TeraCopy will try several times to recover and in the worse case, TeraCopy will skip the error file, not completely stop the file copying process.
- Interactive file list: TeraCopy will produce error copying files, allowing users to solve problems and only copying the problematic files.
- TeraCopy can completely replace the copy and move functions of Explorer, in turn allowing users to work with files as usual.
- TeraCopy is free for non-commercial users. For the commercial version, users have to pay to use. Of course the paid version of TeraCopy Pro will have more features..
- The software supports multiple languages interface, with commonly used languages such as English, French, Chinese, Russian and especially Vietnamese.