How to transfer money from PayPal to a bank account
1. Open the PayPal website. Because PayPal is essentially a banking service, you need to log in to view your PayPal account.
2. Click on Log In. This button is in the upper right corner of the screen.
3. Enter your email address and password. You enter the field in the middle of the screen. When finished, click on Log In below the password field to log in to your account.
4. Click on My PayPal. This button is in the upper right corner of the screen. This will take you to your account page.
5. Click Transfer to your bank. This link is below the "PayPal Balance" window on the left side of the screen.
6. Enter the amount you want to withdraw. You enter the number in the field in the middle of the screen.
7. Click Continue. This button is at the bottom of the screen.
8. Click on Transfer. This will transfer your money to a bank account. As long as you place the order before 7 pm (ET), the funds will be transferred to your account on the next day.