Windows Defender is included with Windows. It's a small piece of software that runs in the background to help protect, your computer from malware, such as viruses, spyware, and other unwanted malware.
- But if you've run software that provides better anti-malware protection, Windows Defender may be wasting your computing resources.
- With all versions of Defender in Windows it is integrated into the operating system and installs by default with no option to uninstall.
- You can turn off the program's real-time protection temporarily, but if it's off for a while, Windows will automatically turn back on.
Download Defender control and extract it then run the program, you can see your Defender status on the software interface.
Green- Windows defender is running
Orange - Entweder Windows defender can not be started oder Real-Time protection is turned off
Red - Windows defender is turned off
To Enable / Disable Windows protection, click the appropriate button, you can also launch Windows Defender or Windows Defender settings (According to the menu button) with one click. Defender Control supports CMD (command line).
Sometimes, the program may need to wait 3-5 seconds to turn on or turn off the window saver and you may see the "Orange interface" during this time.
1. No insults, obscenities, explicit advertising.
2. More than 15 characters.
3. DO NOT WRITE: thanks, update, there is a new version, links do not work. There are buttons for such things: THANKS! and UPDATE!
Before publishing, we recommend you to read our rules! If violated, your comment is deleted without notification.
Users of Guests are not allowed to comment this publication.