Doctreat is an online medical solution for patients. This theme was created with the aim of addressing the issues related to medicine and health posted by patients and doctors. It has exciting features and great code quality. It has been designed and developed after careful research to meet the requirements of people who are interested in creating custom catalogs. The design is modern, but at the same time it focuses on usability, visual hierarchy and aesthetics to provide an easy navigation experience for end users.
- Powerful Email template settings
- Favorite doctors and hospital listings
- Powerful Admin Panel
- Powerful Theme Options
- Translation Ready
- Featured Doctors
- Moderation System for Reviews
- Powerful doctors and hospital detail pages
- Drag & Drop Page Builder
- Very Clean Code and easily extendable.
- Very Powerful Theme Options. Profile page settings, Search Settings and much more…
- 20+ Shortcodes
- Unlimited Sidebars
- Google Fonts
- Very Powerful front end and back-end user Management.
- One Click Demo Import
- One Click User Import using excel sheet
- Unlimited Colors
- Unlimited Packages Management with WooCommerce Payments
- Reviews Management
- 100% Fully Responsive
- Powerful Page / Post Custom Options
- Front End Login/Registration (With ON/OFF) option
- Revolution Slider Option and Custom Shortcode built-in option for pages Sub Headers.
- Breadcrumbs With ON/OFF Option
- Well documented
- Built-In 404 Pages
- Translation Ready this theme is fully prepared for translation to any language using po, mo files
- Cross browser compatibility (IE9, IE10, IE11, Firefox, Safari, Opera, Chrome, and Edge)
- Child theme included.
- Excellent Customer Support
Get Paid Access
To access download this product with cheap price, you need 9.00 USD in your account balance.
You can save your money up to 90% and 100% virus free files from the developer.
No waiting! The direct link is always available after your payment successful. High Speed and Safety!
We also recommended
Users of Guest are not allowed to comment this publication.