Ohio v3.1.3 - Creative Portfolio & Agency WordPress Theme
Ohio is a carefully crafted multi-purpose, minimalist, gorgeous, versatile portfolio and creative themed showcase with the poignant user experience you need to create a modern and functional website and start selling your products and services. It comes with the most popular WordPress page builder plugin WPBakery Page Builder (formerly Visual Composer) and ACF Pro for theme settings. Build a stylish, modern and fast WooCommerce, store, portfolio, blog site quickly and without coding.
- Demo templates. Minimal and outstanding pre-made pages, layouts and UI elements.
- Two popular builders. Choose the way you want to build your website with both WPBakery Page Builder and Elementor compatibility.
- Reliable & regular updates. Always stay up to date with the most actual Ohio version.
- Figma source files. Use a mock-up of any of our demos to design your own site before building it.
- One-click import. Many gorgerous site designs for you to adjust them in just a click’s distance.
- Custom shortcode collection. Huge set of our custom WPBakery Page Builder elements with many options.
- Highly customizable. The number of theme settings is astonishing, especially considering its speed!
- Child-theme ready. A ready-to-use child theme that will preserve any source code changes.
- Responsive layouts. Viewing your site will be a pleasant experience for your users on any device.
- Smooth CSS3 animations. Make your site look interactive in no time with this collection of animations.
- Built-in icons. Icon packs (Font Awesome, Ionicons and Linea Icons) to help you illustrate your content already included in the theme.
- SEO ready. Best SEO practices included will help you climb the Google search ranking!
- HTML5 & CSS3 compatible. Built with semantic and valid code.
You can save your money up to 90% and 100% virus free files from the developer.
The direct link will be always available after your payment successful. High Speed and Safety!!
Users of Guest are not allowed to comment this publication.