Rank Tracker Enterprise 8.35.7
Rank Tracker is a multifunctional software product that allows you to select keywords for a site and check positions in various search engines. It is one of four software products in Link Assistant's comprehensive SEO PowerSuite. If you sell your products or services on the Internet, the number of site visitors and, accordingly, sales directly depends on the position of your site. That is why you should always be aware of what positions he is in.
There are two ways to do this:
- For hours, manually search for the site URL for each request and, possibly, view dozens of Yandex or Google search results pages
- Purchase a special program and in just a couple of minutes find out what position the site is in for each of the promoted keywords.
Rank Tracker is the ideal solution for:- Searching for keywords
- Thanks to the "Find keywords" function, you can find the most effective keywords for promotion in 16! sources including: Wordtracker, Google Suggest, competitor websites, etc.
- Also, Rank Tracker shows the actual number of requests for each keyword, the competition for that request, and calculates the Keyword Performance Index (KEI). KEI is the metric that professional SEOs rely on when choosing keywords.
- Check the position of the site in any of 346 search engines within a few minutes!
- Will help assess the progress of your SEO campaign
- Check your site's rankings in universal search results
- Show geo-targeted results
- Help make sure the positions are on the correct landing pages
- Provide traffic data from Google Analytics
Other useful features of Rank Tracker:
- Safe work with search engines (emulation of human behavior, support for Google, Yahoo! and Bing API, using a proxy);
- Unlimited number of projects and keywords;
- Customizable workspaces. Displays only the information you need at the moment!
- Professional PDF reports on positions, site visibility in search engines, traffic and keywords;
- Data export to CSV, TXT, HTML, XML, SQL and other file formats;
The program is indispensable for:
- Website owners,
- SEO experts and / or SEO-agencies,
- Webmasters, Bloggers, Affiliates.