StackFood is a complete multi-restaurant food delivery system developed using Laravel and Flutter Framework. StackFood's powerful admin panel helps you manage your business wisely. StackFood is a complete multi-restaurant food delivery system developed using Laravel and Flutter Framework.
StackFood comprises of 3 Mobile Applications, 2 Web Panel, 1 website and 1 landing page
- Customer application for Android, iOS and web developed using Flutter.
- Delivery Boy application for Android developed using Flutter (Not included).
- Restaurant application for both Android and iOS developed using Flutter (Not included).
- Super Admin web panel developed using Laravel (admin can provide role-based access).
- Restaurant web panel developed using Laravel (owner can provide role-based access).
- Landing page developed using Laravel blade.
Order Flow (Happy Path)
- The customer places an order from a restaurant (can’t place an order from multiple restaurants at a time)
- The delivery boys get that order in the order request section and accept it for delivery.
- After the delivery man’s confirmation (If turn on the delivery confirmation model), the restaurant owner gets the order on their dashboard and starts processing or cooking, and handover the items to the delivery boy.
- If the order is digitally paid the order will directly go into the confirmed status and the restaurant gets the order on their dashboard (will not depend on the delivery boy’s confirmation).
- If the admin turn on the store’s confirmation model then for both case no need the delivery man’s confirmation but after restaurants, confirmation delivery men will get the order for acceptance.
- The Delivery Guy accepts the order, confirms the order (if COD), picks up the order, and delivers the order to the Customer.
- If self-pickup orders, the restaurant will manage all the steps.
- For schedule orders, all the operations will start before 15 minutes of scheduled delivery time.