Download Display Driver Uninstaller (DDU) Portable v184.108.40.206
Requirement:- Windows Vista SP2 up to Windows 10 1909 (18362.xxx November 2019) (anything higher is at your own risk)
- NVIDIA, AMD, Intel GPUs
- Microsoft .NET Framework 4.6 or higher
- AMD: Additional removal of new values in the "PnpLockdownFiles" Registry region.
- AMD: Removal of the "AMD User Experience Program Installer"
- NVIDIA: Added INFs to the driverfiles.cfg to help remove leftover of the "PnpLockdownFiles" Registry region.
- Added the -norestorepoint command line option
- Language: Spanish (Spain).xml , Chinese (simplified).xml,Portuguese.xml
- You MUST disconnect your internet or completely block Windows Update when running DDU until you have re-installed your new drivers.
- DDU should be used when having a problem uninstalling / installing a driver or when switching GPU brand.
- DDU should not be used every time you install a new driver unless you know what you are doing.
- DDU will not work on network drive. Please install in a local drive (C:, D: or else).
- The tool can be used in Normal mode but for absolute stability when using DDU, Safemode is always the best.
- If you are using DDU in normal mode, Clean, reboot, clean again, reboot.
- Make a backup or a system restore (but it should normally be pretty safe).
- It is best to exclude the DDU folder completely from any security software to avoid issues.
** We don't host any of the files, this site only contains download links from 3rd party sites by individual users which are freely available on all over the Internet. This material was provided for informational purposes only. Administration is not responsible for its contents.