Eassos DiskGenius v22.214.171.1248 Portable
Eassos DiskGenius Portable
is a program for managing hard disk partitions, which can create, resize, format, delete disk partitions. It is worth highlighting several useful functions, such as data recovery in partitions, a set of options for file operations and backup, which will help save your data. Work with virtual disk files is provided. Initially, it may seem that this program is intended for specialists, but in fact, it is quite simple to understand the control, thanks to a simple and intuitive interface.
The program has tools for working with files, logical partitions and hard drives. Tools from the first group allow you to recover deleted files. All file types are supported. The ability to preview files and filter them by various attributes is available. Files can also be deleted permanently. Using tools from the second group, you can work with logical partitions. Allows you to create, delete, format, rename and hide partitions, recover damaged or deleted partitions and partition tables, make backups and restore them. The third group of tools are tools for working with hard drives.
With their help, you can check and fix disk tracks, edit sectors and clone disks. It also has the ability to build a virtual RAID array. All existing types are supported.
Can be used to backup and restore Windows. To do this, the program provides the ability to create bootable flash drives and an embedded version of the program for DOS, in case the OS does not boot.
System requirements:Windows 7/8 / 8.1 / 10
- Recover lost partitions.
- Recover lost files.
- Partition management, both MBR and GPT.
- Deleting files beyond recovery.
- Backup and recovery of Windows and its partitions.
- Create bootable USB recovery drives.
- Management of virtual disks VMware, VirtualBox and Virtual PC.
- Backup and restore of the partition table.
- Ability to boot a computer with a DOS version of the program.
- Supports the ability to make USB-FDD and USB-ZIP in bootable disk mode.
- Support for ".img" and ".ima" image file formats.
- Support for copying sections. Provides three copy modes: Copy All Sectors, Copy All Valid Sectors, and Copy All Files.
- Provides quick section and quick formatting function.
- Supports FAT12 / FAT16 / FAT32 / NTFS file systems. Internal file operations, such as copying, deleting, creating folders, etc.
- Can read EXT2 / EXT3 files in the file system. Linux Logical Volume Management (LVM2) support.
- Supports assigning or deleting drive names.