What is an ICO System?
An initial coin offering (ICO) or initial currency offering is a type of funding using cryptocurrencies. It is often a form of crowdfunding, although a private ICO which does not seek public investment is also possible. In an ICO, a quantity of cryptocurrency is sold in the form of “tokens” (“coins”) to speculators or investors, in exchange for legal tender or other (generally established and more stable) cryptocurrencies such as BNB or Ether.
- Binance Smart Chain
What KREDICT Presale System offers?
KREDICT Presale System is a system that offers Token Launchpad, Token ICO, Token Presale and Crowdsale with all the details listed on the Dynamic webpage like Tokenomics, Roadmap, Whitepaper, Project Details, Project Owners, Contact Details, etc. From this system anyone can host their Token’s presale with all the features and benefits of having its own dedicated website on the name of Token itself.
Presale Smart Contract
The Smart contract implements Presale functionality for a specific token (KDT Token in Sample). Users can buy this listed Token using Blockchains native Token such as BNB or Ether.
Functions available in Presale Smart Contract
- startPresale (This function sets the parameters for the token to be sold in the Presale. Only the admin of the project has the authority to call this function.)
- stopPresale (This function is used to stop the Presale. Only the admin of the project has the authority to call this funtion.)
- buyTokens (External function called by user to buy sale Tokens.)
- collectOwnableAmount (Admin can use this function to collect all the left BNB/Ether from the Smart Contract)
- collectLeftTokens (Admin can use this function to collect all the left Tokens after the Presale is over)
You can save your money up to 90% and 100% virus free files from original author.
No waiting! The max speed download will start immediately after payment successfully.