FILEmanis an advanced media manager for Joomla with built-in Russification from the developer. Various options have been implemented, including remote file upload options, automatic image compression, simple link insertion and much more.
- Creating an album is easy. Put all your images in a folder and create a menu item to get an instant gallery.
- FILEman generates thumbnails for each image, caches them, and downloads them all at once. This saves bandwidth and processing power.
- Provides a downloadable list of files for site users. To do this, simply create a menu item and select a folder and/or subfolders.
- The FILElink plugin makes it easy to embed files in the text of an article.
- Files and folders in native language. Implemented full support for file and folder names in all languages. The ability to name files based on the script of the native language. Remote access to files. Transferring files directly from a URL has been implemented. The instant file size check system ensures that files that are too large are not uploaded.
- File upload - Drag & Drop. Loading of several files at the same time is provided, by means of transfer to the built-in field of the file-loader.
- Loading from the external interface (Frontend Upload). For users, a simple way to send documents from the frontend has been implemented, with integrated support for notifications. Allows you to easily install Dropbox on your site.
DJ-Tabs v2.0 - Joomla Tabs and Accordions Extension
JReviews v3.12.4 - Best Directory and Reviews Component for Joomla